Planner-list Fwd: Great Application

I'd like to echo Chris: Great job!
I've never used a planner tool, however after following the help file, I after one day to have a complete detailed over view of a building process for our educational center, which I could mail to the various sub contractors.
I also appreciate the response from Franke about not being able to mark recurrent events in Planner; The simple 'no' saved me from keeping spending more time trying to figure out how!

Thanks a lot,
Max (On Debian/Linux)