Re: Planner-list Fail to connect

On Sun, 2010-11-14 at 19:50 -0800, John Spikowski wrote:
> On Sun, 2010-11-14 at 19:14 -0800, John Spikowski wrote:
> > List,
> >
> > I have tried all combinations (it seems) and made all accounts trusted
> > and I still can't connect to the plannerdb. I can access the db and
> > tables from psql but Planner refuses to connect. (error dialog) Is there
> > a config file somewhere I need to update? I followed the user guide to
> > setup the database and user account.
> >
> > Thanks for any help you can provide. I know I must be close. (wishing on
> > a star ...)
> >
> > John
>
> There doesn't seem to be 'DSN' for the plannerdb database. Is it
> required for Planner to connect. What should I be using for a host name?
>
> Am I on my own with this or is there still activity with this project?

I'm able to use the Gda-Browser and verify there is a plannerdb and
proper tables for Planner. I was able to create a DSN 'Planner' as well.

I can't connect to Planner via database import/export to save my
life. :-(

I have spent hours on this and just going in circles. I hope for a reply
during normal weekday hours.