Planner-list Recurring events/tasks

Sorry to bother ya all, but my Googling didn't find an answer to my dilemma, and I can't seem to find a FAQ or topic index for the list archives?

I'm a newbie to planner. Among the overall project management I need a claendar format showing the educational activities we have at various times during the week for the next few years; e.g; Monday and Tuesday 8:00-16:00 kindergarten, Wednesdays 17-19 free time activities etc.

I'd really appreciate if anyone can guide me to one of the places where this question has been answered 100 times before?

Cheers,
Max