Re: Planner-list View Zoom to Fit Lockup

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 1:54 AM, Keith Clark
<keithclark waterloohosting com> wrote:
> Hey,

Hi,

Since you're not subscribed to the list, I had to approve your message
manually. Please consider subscribing to the list if you want to be
able to post and to receive answers to your messages.

> I seem to be having a problem with Planner using up 100% cpu when I
> select View, Zoom to Fit. I have to force quit the program and restart
> it. It happens 100% of the time.
> Is this a known issue?

Yes and it has been fixed meanwhile in the development version. I
don't know Ubuntu/Debian policy about including such fixes in stable
releases.

--
Alexandre Franke