Re: Planner-list Start As late as possible

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 02:51:47PM +0100, Yohann Monnier wrote:
> Learning Critical Chain method, I am looking for a basic feature,
> changing the schedule of a task to "As late as possible", But i did
> not find where to do it.
>
> There is something about as early as possible or fixed, but not as
> late as possible.
>
> Does someone know where to enable it on a task ?

Then you will have to set a predecessor with a start-to-finish
relationship.

So if you have a milestone some time in the future:
- double-click the task that should be done as late as possible before
  that milestone
- go to the predecessor tab
- add the milestone as predecessor with the relation type set to
  finish-to-start

> Is it important to suscribe to the mailing list if i want to see your
> answers ?

I've replied to you directly, but you can keep an eye on
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/planner-list/2010-January/thread.html
for replies as well.

Regards,
Maurice.