Re: Planner-list Planner window oversized on screen in ubuntu

Hi,

The following command line removes the package with all the config files, says the ubuntu documentation :
sudo apt-get autoremove --purge <package(s)>

You should try it and tell us if it succeeded.

If not, I think it is not be a planner problem.

Regards,
Eugène