Planner-list Error in build script for Windows

Hello everybody out there using Planner,
When trying to build Planner on Windows with the script build-0.14.4.sh, the compilation process fails with the message "../include/libxml/encoding.h:28:19: error: iconv.h: No such file or directory" There were already a couple of errors due to outdated dependencies of libpng before, but I was able to fix them down successfully by migrating to newer ones. Could anyone help me to find a way to get more information on the reason for the error concerning iconv.h to build Planner on Windows successfully?
Thanks in advance,
Julia