Re: Planner-list Translation for planner

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 8:17 PM, igor calì <igor cali poste it> wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> I cannot find if planner supports Language selection.
> I use it in my Ubuntu distro, but there is no option to select languages.
> Please let me know if languages are supported, or if I have to download
> specific packages, etc.

Planner uses the same localization infrastructure as any other GNOME
project. If the rest of your GNOME installation is localized on your
computer, then Planner should be localized too. If it's not, it's a
bug in Ubuntu.

> Then, I could also support in Italian localization if needed.

http://l10n.gnome.org/module/planner/ says that Planner is already at
98% localized to Italian.

--
Alexandre Franke