Re: Planner-list ressource assignation: credits

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Rakotomandimby
Mihamina<mihamina gulfsat mg> wrote:
> Hello,

Hi,

> What does the "unit" field mean in the assignation pop-up?
> Is it equivalent to "implication"?

It is the percentage of time spent by the resource on the task. For
instance, if a task has a workload of 1h and I assign myself at 50%, I
will need 2h to get it done. If I'm not alone and another resource
works on it at 50% too, we'll get it done in 1h. The task duration
(tasks view) is calculated from that if it's not set as fixed.

> Thank you.

You're welcome.

--
Alexandre Franke