Re: Planner-list Planner V0.14.4 for windows, built with enable-simple-priority-scheduling

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 7:36 PM, Ricardo Fernandez
<ricardo fernandez aznetwork fr> wrote:
> Hello all,

Hi,

> I'd like to use Planner, but do not find any complete version (missing
> priority scheduling and database access)

As far as I know, "simple priority scheduling" is an experimental
feature and it's broken for the moment.

> it seems it can be specified on build :
> --enable-simple-priority-scheduling
> ...and something similar to add database acces menus ?
> does anybody have a Planner V0.14.4 for windows, built whith those options ?

Have you tried building it yourself?

--
Alexandre Franke