Re: Planner-list planner export to db

On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 12:22 +0200, Aivars Lauzis wrote:
> Hello again!
>
> What db uses planner (Mysql,Postgres)?
> I tried to export but it replays that "connection to database
> planner 127 0 0 1 failed"

Planner uses Postgresql.  Personally, I haven't looked at the db
connection in planner in quite a while.

> the idea was to export data to db... that i could create php script for
> displaying data in html ... maybe there is already such script?

I'm currently working on a RoR project: WebPlanner with the intent of
creating more flexible database support (Rails supports most common
db's), and a web interface to support reporting.  I'm currently working
on completing the project import (just have properties and a few odds
and ends left), and a project detail display that basically replicates
planner's html export.

There's not much info here yet, just code, mostly, but here's the
project page:
http://rubyforge.org/projects/webplanner/

There is much yet to do, but its a start.

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>