Planner-list 14.4 doesn't print, loses dependency lines in HTML

Title: 14.4 doesn't print, loses dependency lines in HTML

Greetings,

I have downloaded 14.4 and, as a long time user of MS Project and Open Workbench, appreciate Planners simplicity and right-sizedness.

But I cannot get Planner to print. Blank pages every time, to any printer device (four tried, including PDFCreator). And Ive re-installed. Environment = Win XP Pro 2002 SP 3

Secondly, outputting to HTML loses the dependency arrows which clearly convey a large amount of information on the Gantt.

As a minor issue, I have needed to remove some specific CSS information wrt float and position, otherwise IE users see the milestones stay in place whilst the gantt is scrolled sideways.

Are these known issues, should I report via Bugzilla, is there an FAQ Ive missed???

Thanks,

Steve

This message has been checked for all known viruses by blue-source. For further information visit www.blue-source.com