Re: Planner-list Clipboard

Emerson,

The only way to move tasks around that I have found is to use the Move Task Up and Move Task Down buttons on the button bar or using the drop down menu under Actions.
Cutting and pasting would be nice to have in a future version.

Tom Stone
Stone Technology Services
tstone stonetechnologyservices com
608-212-5948