Planner-list Regarding Task/Subtask Boldface/No Boldface Discussion

I just took a look at another open-source planning tool called "GanttProject". It does not boldface tasks with subtasks. It only places a simple "+" or "-" in front of them. Overall, I personally like the feel of Planner better, but I can honestly now say that the elimination of boldface in GanttProject looks much cleaner.

I've been looking at a number of open-source planning tools, such as GanttProject, Open Workbench, etc. Many of them are really old with the exception of the two just mentioned. Open Workbench seems to be "to much" for what I'm trying to do, GanttProject strikes me as very similar to Planner.

I do like the feel of Planner the best. It seems to be the most straightforward of the bunch. No-nonsense is a good way to describe it.

Doug