Planner-list Export from Planner to CSV

Hi guys,

Maurice just told me that a couple of people have recently asked about
exporting from Planner to a CSV file.  A few days ago my wife wanted
exactly the same thing, so I wrote a little Perl script to do it.

It is in a git repo at:
  http://git.etc.gen.nz/planner-tools.git

To just grab the script go to:

http://git.etc.gen.nz/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi?p=planner-tools.git;a=blob_plain;f=planner2csv.pl;h=ed3c5c3ba2c2baf6b77236e319ddacc85842772d;hb=fbbad8e9bd1af9a5e32f9b0bc4a03fec7c377ebd

(ugh, ugly url)

The CSV it generates has:

  ID, Name, Allocated to, Start Date, End Date, Percent Completed

Adding other fields should be pretty easy if you want them.

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
At home: andrew etc gen nz |          linux.conf.au 2010