Re: Planner-list Planner API?

On Sun, Feb 08, 2009 at 11:23:19PM +1100, Nicholas Yue wrote:
>    Is it possible to add tasks and other information to Planner via some
> Python API?

There are some bits of python code in the planner code base, but I think
it has to do with adding menu items and such. I haven't really looked at
what's there, because I never use python.

The part that manages tasks and such is libplanner. A python binding
could be created for this library of course, but it would be best if
someone who used it also supported the maintenance of that part.

Regards,
Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot