Planner-list sharing or exclusive usage of resources

Hi,

I'm planning a project with the great planner tool. But I'm confused by the
way, resources are handled.

I defined resources, especially a team named OS6 (type work) and tasks. The
tasks named Server and Authentication require the resource OS6 by 100% each.
I mean, the two tasks should be one after the other, because the team can do
only one job at a time: 1st Server (prio 8), then Athentication (prio 4).

planner puts the two tasks into the same time slice an produces a resource
usage of 200%.

How can I get it working?

(planner 0.14.2 on openSuse 10.3)

BTW: Is there an online manual? I didn't find one with the distribution nor at
gnome.org.

Thanx, Regards
  Joachim Fehn

--
Joachim Fehn                      Senior Expert Developer -- IP SW OS 6
Fujitsu Siemens Computers GmbH    www.fujitsu-siemens.de