Re: Planner-list Export from Planner to CSV

Hi,

As OpenERP and egroupware can import CSV files, it will be very interesting to have natively this function in planner for an collaborative use of the project, no ? Someone knows if a bug report in bugzilla has been reported ? ( i didn't found it ).

I have tried to used the Andrew's perl script to convert .planner to .csv (thanks a lot for this :) ) running : ./planner2csv.pl testversion0144.planner > out.csv but i have this error :

Can't locate XML/LibXML.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.0 /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.0 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.10 /usr/share/perl/5.10 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at ./planner2csv.pl line 13.

I have tried to install this : libxmlperl but i always have this error, and searching on the web but without success. Anyone has a solution to resolve this problem ?

Thanks in advance for your replies and for having realized this great tool planner :)

On Sat, Feb 21, 2009 at 10:15:01AM +1100, Mark Mandel wrote:
> Ideally, down the road, can we * please * have planner do this natively?
> Output to CSV is perfect for moving it into a spreadsheet.

Please submit a bug report for this at http://bugzilla.gnome.org

Thanks,
Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot

Gentoo Linux Developer griffon26 gentoo org http://www.gentoo.org
Gnome Planner Developer griffon26 kfk4ever com http://live.gnome.org/Planner

¿Sabías que puedes revisar tus correos de Hotmail desde el Messenger? ¡Tu vida en línea es más simple con Windows Live!