Re: Planner-list Holiday periods in planner?

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 06:53:09PM +0100, Rich Coombs wrote:
> I would like to know how I include a holiday period in my gantt chart. I.e.
> a week or so where no progress will be made on the project as it is the
> Christmas holiday or something like that.

You do that by marking these days as non-working in the project
calendar. It's under Project -> Manage Calendars. Set the day type to
non-working and click Apply.

Maurice van der Pot

Gentoo Linux Developer   griffon26 gentoo org
Gnome Planner Developer  griffon26 kfk4ever com