Re: Planner-list Cannot get out of here!

Hi Phillip,

what has this got to do with Yayoi's question or why are you replying
to his mail?

What kind of inspiration do you need? If you don't know which tasks and
resources are required by your project, how can anybody else help you?
An example Gantt chart can be found on the planner web site:

http://live.gnome.org/Planner/Screenshots?action=AttachFile&do=view&target=gantt.png

Which problems to you have unsubsribing via the link which is at the
bottom of every mail to this list?

'Hey - please come on.' ;-)

Manfred