Re: Planner-list Building Planner on Windows

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 06:16:08PM -0400, fmoraes nc rr com wrote:
> > There's one related thing that's still on my todo list and that is
> > taking a look at Francisco Moraes' installer
> > (http://winplanner.sourceforge.net/downloads/installer.zip) and modify
> > it to create a complete binary release of 0.14.3 for Windows.
>
> Well, that installer was based on the Gaim installer at the time. What
> exactly do you have in mind? I can make a 0.14.3 release, as long as I
> don't need any new prereqs that I don't already have pre-compiled.

0.14.3 does require newer libxslt & libxml versions, but using the
instructions at http://live.gnome.org/Planner/Windows they can be
easily built. These instructions also use current versions of the other
prerequisites.

Can you use all those to create a 0.14.3 release?

> Btw, did my source changes for GtkPrint made the list? If so, what's
> the status of it? Anyone tried it?

Yes, I've been working on them. Pretty much the only thing I still need
to do (besides cleaning up) is to make sure planner doesn't go into an
endless loop when an empty project is printed. I'll send what I have so
far to the list if you want.

Thanks again for the preparation of the gtk-printing patch. It saved me
a lot of work.

Regards,
Maurice.

--