Planner-list Resource usage

I`m newbe in Planner and trying to make my first project. I've create several resources corresponding to developers, set costs for them, assign tasks for that resources. But I hove some misunderstanding:
1. Task view shows to me total costs for each tasks and it's subtasks. Where are I can find total project cost (summarizing all project expenses)?
2. Where I can find total resource usage for each resource separately? In other words how much money will earn each developer after finishing project?

Thank you for help.
~~
Alexander Gorban