Re: Planner-list Planner: installed on MAC OS?

Use MacPorts at http://www.macports.org to install it.

Once you have MacPorts installed and running, use the command "sudo /
opt/local/bin/port install planner" to install planner.

You'll have to see the MacPorts documentation for installing MacPorts,
as its not entirely germane here.