Re: Planner-list ?: Export to M$ Project or Excel -- how to

Hello peb,

The MPXJ project (http://mpxj.sourceforge.net) seems to have integrated
the planner file format last August in their 1.0 version
(http://mpxj.sourceforge.net/changes-report.html#1_0_0)

The MPXJ file format is readable by MS Project.

Good luck

Max