Re: Planner-list New installer for 0.14.3 to fix printing issues on Windoze

On Thu, 2008-07-31 at 16:14 +0200, Maurice van der Pot wrote:

> Right you are. I remember now that I had not yet figured out the way to
> regenerate the user guide from its sources.

Hey Maurice - I did this a while back, and it took me a while to dig up
the steps.  Here they are:

$ xmlto htmlhelp planner.xml
Copy the resultant files you your windows box along with the figures
folder.
Download and install the Htmlhelp SDK from Microsoft.com
Launch Html Help Workshop
Open the htmlhelp.hhp file you created in the xmlto conversion
Choose File->Compile

The htmlhelp.xsl comes bundled with the docbook stylesheets.

Hope this helps.

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>