Planner-list planner-eds

Hi

I'm Damiano and this is my first post to the ml

I'm an evolution's fan and I like very much planner too.

Is there a way to link planner's tasks with evolution?

I know that planner shoul have a plugin to interact with eds but I can't find any useful information about that. I see that there is a planner-eds package for fedora but nothing for ubuntu or debian
is the plugin available for planner 0.14.2 and evolution 2.10.1 on ubuntu?

any help is very much appreciated

thanks in advance

cheers

Dam