Re: Planner-list Planner: HTML Export Issue (and fix?)

On Wed, 2007-03-28 at 15:27 +0100, christopher parr thomson com wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have just installed planner and whilst experimenting I exported the
> plan to HTML.
>
> Everything was there but the bars representing task duration etc… on
> the Gantt chart do not line up correctly (the height of the row does
> not match the height of the row containing the task WBS, Name and Work
> information), and becomes further and further out of line with a
> greater number of tasks
>
> Is this a known bug (I can't seem to see it on bugzilla)?

I believe we fixed this back in December - though its not included in
0.14.2 ... the bug number is: 332748

I need to cut a new release soon.

> I've changed the html1_css.xsl file (changes below) and this has fixed
> the problem without (as far as I can see) causing problems elsewhere
> in the html export.

The patch I committed didn't resolve the problem in the same way as
yours.  Could you pull the latest version from SVN and confirm that it
works?  If you have difficulty, let me know and I'll email the file to
you.

tnx!

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>