Re: Planner-list Database connection error

On Sun, Nov 18, 2007 at 07:02:29AM +1300, Max wrote:
> Further to my previous submission of 25/5/07 I have reloaded the previous
> version of Postgres that I was using 7.4.7.  Yes the latest version of
> Planner 0.14.2 works without any problems with this version of the database.
>
> The problem still remains however that Planner does not work with the latest
> versions of Postgres.

Some people on #postgres helped me figure out that some versions of
postgres have a bug that prevents planner from saving changes to an
already existing project in the database. I'm not exactly sure in what
version this bug was introduced, but it has been solved in postgresql
version 8.2.5.

Together with a fix for bug #397132 that I recently checked in, this
should enable you to keep your projects in postgresql again.

Regards,
Maurice.

--
Maurice van der Pot