Planner-list Any way to change "Week XX" lables on Gantt view to month?

Hello all,

First off, I think Planner is fantastic replacement of MS Project for
those of us who don't need all those bells and whistles :)

Anyways, I would like to change the lables on the top strip of the Gantt
chart view from "Week ##, 2007" to the name of the relevant month (with
or without year.) I checked in the Help > User Guide, could not see how
to do this. But in section 3.10 "Using the Gantt View", I can see the
screenshot has Year and then Quarter lables, so it seems as if this sort
of thing may be configurable. Please let me know if this is possible
(and how :)

Thanks,

Will Dennis