[Planner] Duration and work time

Hi!

I am trying to use planner for course-planning at a swedish university. I work
with tasks and subtasks, and Iwould need to spread activitiy across rather
long periods of time, like 5 days working time spread over 2 months calender
time. When I try to set this for each subtask, it seems ok, but the main task
shows the total calender time (duration) also as work time - where I would
need the accumulated work time instead.

Is there a way to correct this?

Also, I would like to customize the time scale, so I can have week numbers
visible even when showing some 4 months in the window (right now only months
are displayed in this case). Any ideas?

Regards,

Magnus Larsson