[Planner] Announcing new versions of winplanner?!

Hi,

just accidentally I found that 0.13 has a new release from Feb 13. I
quickly downloaded it and will give it a try.

Did somebody think about spreading announcements on this list about
available new versions?

I guess it would be worth it.

Marko

P.S.: Where can I find a changelog of these versions. There is a short
comment on

	http://fmoraes.blogspot.com/

but well, what does it mean: "contains all current code from CVS"? Do I
really need to checkout my own cvs copy and build the changelog myself
(perhaps by using cvs2cl)?