Re: Planner-list about planner in win32

On 12/28/06, Kurt Maute <kurt maute us> wrote:
On Thu, 2006-12-28 at 15:02 +0100, Eagleone wrote:
> It seems that planner developers don't like to create and update web pages... ;)

ok, what's with the attitude?

Perhaps instead of making snide remarks on the mailing list, you could
offer some help?

Hey calm down ;) I was just saying that for fun and not snidely!

I'm involved in a lot of open source project and I can guess how much
it costs to mantain updated a web site!

I'm giving my help to this project helping people on ML when I can or
pointing out some bugs or error... and this is what I was doing this
time.

Sorry if anyone was offended by my wise crack.

Anyway, I'm a good HTML developer if I get time I can help you
updating pages. Just let me know how and I'll give a try.

Bye
Andrea