Re: Planner-list about planner in win32

On Thu, 2006-12-28 at 15:02 +0100, Eagleone wrote:
> On 12/28/06, Marcelo Armengot <marcelo armengot uv es> wrote:
> > �Can gnome Planer work under win32?
> >
> > �Why doc pages in web dont say anything about?
>
> You're right... The small actual homepage lacks any info about it...
>
> Anyway here you'll find what you're looking for:
> http://winplanner.sourceforge.net/
>
> But... the great stuff is that there you'll find the old release while
> the new one is here:
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=135505&package_id=148812&release_id=471812
>
> It seems that planner developers don't like to create and update web pages... ;)

ok, what's with the attitude?

Perhaps instead of making snide remarks on the mailing list, you could
offer some help?

Examples of good open source project communication:
* Hey guys - I noticed that the web pages could be enhanced in
such-and-such a way... can I help?
* Hey guys, I've got some good ideas on some ways to improve the web
pages.  I don't have much time right now, but here they are... anyone
have time to work on this?

Please remember that Planner is a community project and conduct
yourselves accordingly.

tnx.

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>