Re2: [Planner] how to annotate gantt charts?

Subject: Re: [Planner] how to annotate gantt charts?
To: Planner Project Manager <planner lists imendio com>

On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 17:53 -0400, Kirstie Lynn Stramler wrote:
is it possible to say, superimpose the task and sub-task names on the blue
gantt chart bars?  i'm having difficulty reading the chart w/o labels on
these bars... it's making me a bit dizzy, in fact.  :@)

I'm wondering why its difficult to read the chart - does it line up with
the tasks in the task tree?

--
Kurt Maute <kurt maute us>

hi kurt!

the chart does line up with the tasks in the task tree, but having to look back and forth impedes my ability to concentrate on how to optimize the integration of the various tasks. this could simply be because i've never utilised a tool of this kind until yesterday & am not used to using it.

in any event, if there are enough debugging fires to put out, this seems fairly low priority, since i can just print them out & write on them!

kirstie

ps i'm getting the daily digest at this time; my replies will be tardy.