[Planner] exporting as html in other languages

First of all, excelent work!!!!  thank you.

I am exploring what planner can do, i am using planner0.13 under gnu/linux ubuntu-6.06, in an es_mx locales environment (in spanish).

i noticed that it if you export to html it exports all default text in english. It is not that dificult to translat by had, using Nvu or Mozilla-Composer, however it is a problem when more than one planner file are exported or when a file is updated.

I am wondering if this could be fixed. Iam no programer, but can help with anything in my capabilities.

thanks again

--
salud
carlosdelcampo