Re: [Planner] similarities with JCVGantt

Lots of talk about Mind Mapping lately.

For me, I just want to see the planner do more planning.  But there is lots of work to do yet to make our planner into a complete project manager.  For starters, we might concentrate on more mundane things like: The planner is coming along nicely and I am grateful that finally someone in the Linux/Open-Source world has provided us with a functional planner (none of the rest are so functional or reliable).  I am grateful to see that it is being developed for Gnome - and so is faster by orders of magnitude than QT or Microsoft offerings.

I want to encourage the devs to make the planner into a better and better planner and project manager.  Mind Mapping is fun, but seems like a real tangential addition.  Perhaps more of a plug-in to be written by a third-party?

James
Montreal, Canada