Re: [Planner] similarities with JCVGantt

Say Marko, you are quite right. Looking a bit deeper I'd say the app has almost been copied verbatim.

The Mind Map idea continues to intrigue me. I wonder if there would be a way of somehow adding FreeMind-type capabilities to Planner ... as an add on.

http://freemind.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

Anyway, just a thought.

Michael

Marko Kaening wrote:

Hi,

I use winplanner now quite a while and got a hint by a colleague to have a look at
	http://www.gantt-solution.com/

It turns out that the adverised JCVGantt is VERY similar in its appearance to planner, dialog- and output-wise.

Did the planner programmers get their ideas from there or vice versa??
:)

Marko