[Planner] Scheduling tasks

Hi,

I have a project that I'm going to estimate the schedule of. There's one
resource (me) assigned to all the tasks, but not all the tasks have
strict dependencies on one another. I'd like to reschedule the tasks so
that they don't all occur on the same day, because there's only one of
me. How do I do this in planner? I can't manually move the tasks in the
Gantt view, although I can extend their duration. Should I be using the
Must Start No Earlier Than or Must Start On constraints in the Task view
to do this?

Thanks,
Mark