Re: [Planner] Re: Question

Jani Tiainen wrote:

After two seconds of toughts, there could be usage for saving some settings as document basis so you could resume working where you left...

It's in the same spirit as saving the rest of the state such as expanded nodes etc. There's a bug for that in bugzilla somewhere.

What we could do in the meantime is to add a toolbar button that scrolls to "today" (we even had a popup calendar that you could use to scroll to any date). It could be pretty useful I think.

/Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/