[Planner] Re: Question

Andre Costa kirjoitti:
On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 08:31:51 -0800
Tom Miller <trm xpedion com> wrote:

Glad to see all the activity.   I'd like to resurrect a
question I asked earlier, for which I didnt' get an
answer (I think):  is it possible to have the initial
display  be relative to the current date rather than
the project start date?   I hate all that scrolling...

Nice suggestion. Count my vote on that one too.

Maybe option "scroll to today when opening file" would count more votes.

Sometimes it's more convenient to keep view as is, instead of scrolling, sometimes scrolling is much more preferred action.

Maybe raising bugzilla enhancement entry..?

After two seconds of toughts, there could be usage for saving some settings as document basis so you could resume working where you left...

--

Jani Tiainen