Re: [Planner] Minor feature request for next versions

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 17:33:11 +0100
Richard Hult <richard imendio com> wrote:

> Andre Costa wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I miss being able to configure planner toolbar buttons to
> > show only the icon (no text labels). I know this is very debatable,
> > but
> > OTOH it might be trivial to implement (as an option, of course). Any
> > chance this might be considered for the next versions?
>
> That's a global preference for GNOME, we don't plan to implement a
> separate one for Planner.

Ok, I just suggested it because some apps implement it on their own.
I found this o gconf-editor: /desktop/gnome/interface/toolbar_style, is
that right? I guess this would suffice -- just make sure you keep the
tooltips ;)

BTW: I just changed it to "icon" and could see no impact on current
stable version (0.12.1). Was it supposed to work? Or will it only work
with 0.12.9x?

TIA

Andre

--