[Planner] Some basic questions on Planner

Hi Planners,
 I'm just starting to use Planner 0.12 for a project.  It seems to be a great
tool but I have a few issues:
 1) In the task overview only month-day is shown whichmakes it more
     difficult to overview for multi-year projects.  Is the a configuration
     option so one could get ISO format e.g. CCYY-MM-DD ?
 2) When I want a task to be executed at a specific time, I will modify
      its start in the task overview (the calendar is very convenient) but
      it would often be faster to drag it in the Gantt chart.  I did not find
      the option for this - is there one?
 3) My low level tasks implements features which are linked to requirements.
     I now use to place related requirements in the task note but a custom
     field (like for Projects) would be much nicer.
 4) I sometime want to schedule a task 'as late as possible' but I did not
     find a corresponding option.

Cheers,
Preben Grosbol