[Planner] Task duration

Hi

I am looking to use Planner to manage my projects at work, but it would appear that I can only enter task durations in days. Is this true? I am running the latest version of Planner 0.12.1 under FC3 and although I can see in the help screens that the duration type should be a drop down menu it is not.

Can anyone please enlighten me as to how to change this as some of my tasks need to be specified in minutes.

Many thanks

John