[Planner] Re: Over Allocation of Resources

Richard Hult wrote:
Gordon McFadden wrote:

Hi There.

Hi,

Let me repeat what I just said on IRC, for the rest of the list: There is currently no way except linking tasks to avoid overallocation. Originally this was by choice, but we have been discussion how to add this recently. If someone is interested in helping out with this please let me know.

A functional stop-gap would be the ability to drag tasks in resource usage, to give them a different start time. I think this would be a good way for the project manager to evaluate the importance of conflicting resource allocations.

Sam