[Planner] My first impressions of Planner 0.12

I there,

I was surfing the net gathering information on your Planner Product
(excelente by the way) and came across this page:

http://lists.imendio.com/pipermail/planner/2004-January/000097.html

Hal Eisen here takes on your proposal of developing a import/export
Planner -> MS Project.
This is a must have in companies where Linux and Windows duel daily
side bu side. This is my and the majoraty of cases.
I work with Linux and am looking for a good Project Management Tools.
Yours is excelente and I was very excited when I came across it, this
is the only missing piece so I can in a Linux/Windows Workgroup
envirionment use it.

I searched your bugzilla
(http://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=export&product=planner&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=anywords&keywords=&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&changedin=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&newqueryname=&order=Bug+Number&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=)
and could not find anything there so I came to you for infirmation on
this issue.

Thanks in advance,

--
Pedro Viegas