[Planner] RE: Welcome to the "Planner" mailing list

Hi,

I just joined the list, and I see by the archives, things are somewhat
in flux, although with a new maintainer, it should settle down pretty
quick.

I had just three questions.

1.  I'm using Winplanner, has the bug in it (specifically the one where
the days in the Gantt view are off by one day) been identified?  Is it
something that is easily fixed?  Or is winplanner more of a separate
project, and should I be asking this somewhere else?

2.  Does this particular bug exist in the Linux version?

3.  Has any though been given to using the OpenDocument format that was
floated here a few months ago?

So far, of the 3 open projects I've tried (dotproject, Open Workbench,
and Winplanner)  Winplanner wins hands down on ease of use.  I was using
Winplanner within a few minutes, where the others either have serious
limitations, or seem overly complex.