Re: [Planner] Minor feature request for next versions

Andre Costa wrote:
> Hi all,

Hi,

sorry for bringing this back to life, but it seems Planner 0.13 doesn't
honor GNOME configuration to use only icons on the menus (this worked
with 0.12). Anything changed regarding this? Anything else I need to do?

I assume you mean toolbar, not menu. This works nicely for me, so it sounds like some specific problem with your installation or maybe with running on FC3.

/Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/