Re: [Planner] Minor feature request for next versions

On Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:27:23 -0300
Andre Costa <costa tecgraf puc-rio br> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I miss being able to configure planner toolbar buttons to
> show only the icon (no text labels). I know this is very debatable, but
> OTOH it might be trivial to implement (as an option, of course). Any
> chance this might be considered for the next versions?

Hi all,

sorry for bringing this back to life, but it seems Planner 0.13 doesn't
honor GNOME configuration to use only icons on the menus (this worked
with 0.12). Anything changed regarding this? Anything else I need to do?

Running FC3 (GTK 2.4)

TIA,

Andre

--