Re: [Planner] Insert Tasks

john wrote:
Hello
I have just started working with planner 0.12.1. This was an update from the package that came with Mandrake 10. When I go to insert a task, the program shuts down. I have tried various ways to insert a task and it always shut down. Would appreciate any info. or help on getting this corrected.

Do you know how to generate a backtrace with gdb? If so, it would help if you could send one.

(type "gdb planner" in a terminal, then "run", then insert a task in planner, then back in gdb type "bt", and paste the output in a mail)

/Richard

--
Imendio HB, http://www.imendio.com/