[Planner] After using Planner for a while

Hi All,
I've been using planner for a couple of weeks.  I thought I'd share
the features I would most like to see - I'm sure this has been said
before, but I think they are worth noting.

First and foremost, I would like to mention that I think this is a
great open source project.  Its polished and has great potential - The
output from HTML export is among the best I've seen for this type of
application.

There are a few things I would love to see added into it:

1. The obvious one is import/export to/from MS Project.  I understand
that it can handle project's XML format (based on information on
Planet Planner), but it will only start to bash the competition when
it can handle mpp natively.  There's some work on this in java on
sourceforge (see mpxj.sourceforge.net), perhaps there's some lessons
in there.
2. I think all of the views should have configurable columns
(including user defined columns).  For example, there is no way I can
see dependancies between tasks apart from the gantt chart.  I think
for example the Tasks view should also have the ability to optionally
show Predecessors, Resources, Notes, etc.
3. The ability to export the gantt chart into some graphical format -
It would be really useful to be able to export the gantt chart into
png, or jpeg - Particularly into multiple images for embedding to
documents, etc.

This is a great product.  I hope this feedback is useful.

Cheers,
dermot.